Top Programming Languages To Learn In 2019
We cover the top 4 programming languages you should learn in 2019. Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook are big companies that all use the popular programming languages in this list.
Python is a standout amongst the most famous programming languages as of now and is utilized for machine learning, game development, web applications, AI, and that’s just the beginning. Anything you need to make, you can make it with Python. Each designer has in any event utilized Python once in their career. As indicated by PYPL, Python is as of now the most well known programming language universally.
Why Should You Learn Python?
- Python is easy to learn
- Its’ syntax is easy to read and understand
- You’re ready to make convoluted projects with several lines of code.
- Many different libraries such as Django, Keras, SciPy, and more that enable you to build applications effortlessly.
- There are many resources on the internet are available to help you learn Python. If you run into a problem, google it.
- Supports multiple systems and platforms.
- Python developers are some of the highest paid developers, especially in Machine Learning, Web Development,and Data Science.
Java is a high-level programming language developed by Sun Microsystems in 1995. It is a standout amongst the most utilized programming language in the world. Java is basically used build web and Android applications. . Examples of apps made with Java are JPC, Think Free, NASA World Wind and Blu-beam BD-J. Java is the second most well known language internationally.
Why Should You Learn Java?
- Java is a high-level language which is easy to understand.
- Java programs are a write once run anywhere applications. That means platform independend.
- Java follow Object Oriented Programming concepts. allowing you to define the data structure, create classes and functions. Objects created can be reused in other applications, which makes it much easier to write programs.
- Lots of accessible codes are available and third-party libraries.
- There is a huge network of Java developers. 45% of Stack Overflow’s engineers use Java. On the off chance that you keep running into an issue, it won’t take you long to discover some assistance.
C# is an object-oriented programming language developed in 2000 by Anders Hejlsberg at Microsoft as a rival to Java.Individuals state that C# is a hybrid of the best of C and the best of C++. C# is utilized for the building Windows desktop applications and gamess. C# is likewise ending up increasingly more prominent for versatile improvementThe C# programming language has become extremely quick since its launch, and it is currently a standout amongst the most well known programming languages. C# is utilized all around the world and at big companies , for example, Microsoft, Stack Overflow, and Intuit. As indicated by PYPL. C# is the fourth most
Why Should You Learn C#?
- Learning C# will make it simpler for you to learn C or C++ on the off chance that you choose to learn them later on.
- C# is beginner friendly. Being an a high-level language, it is fairly simple to peruse C# code.
- C# is a statically composed language implying that your code will be checked for mistakes before you run the program. Statically composed dialects are likewise thorough, which implies that you will discover less missteps in your code as more blunder checks will happen.
- C# is setting down deep roots. In 2015, C# developed by 22%. Consistently C# increasingly preferred so don’t stress over it not being utilized at any point in the near future.
- C# designers are commonly generously compensated. The normal pay of a C# engineer ranges from 55,000$ to 121,000$, with a normal of 89,000$.
- C# is the correct decision on the off chance that you need to be a designer in the long haul.
The programming industry is a regularly advancing industry with new languages turning out each day. Getting the best and most in vogue programming language is significant in the event that you need to remain on the ball. The majority of the programming dialects in this rundown are utilized in different fields, and I trust they are for the most part incredible decisions. Endeavor to pick a language that has a connection with your interests; it’ll make coding substantially more fun and energizing for you!