Telegram was updated to version 5.3 (171637)
More Privacy Settings, Discussions for Channels, and Seamless Web Apps
• Choose who can see your phone number with granular precision in Privacy and Security settings.
• Add group chats to ‘Always/Never Share’ exceptions for any privacy setting. Permissions will update as users leave and join the groups.
For group admins and developers:
• Connect a discussion group to your channel, subscribers will see a ‘Discuss’ button.
• View any public channel from the web, even if you don’t have a Telegram account.
• Integrate bots seamlessly with web services.
June 20, 2019
June 11, 2019